Hi Ladies, if you’ve been following us, you’ll know that we’re dedicated to helping you achieve healthy head of hair and a flawless face!
So about the Healthy hair….
Have you had this happen to you?
You go to the hair salon to get your hair did, sure the cornrows are tight but who cares, this weave will look fabulous! And you step out looking good-
4 weeks later……………….
You go back to the salon to get your hair Re-Done and then you notice –
Now what do you do at the sight of your hair shedding after a BAD weave or braids?
1. STOP!! Yes STOP! With the braids, weaves, relaxers, any type of hairstyle that irritates your hair
2. TREAT your hair-loss. At the sight of any hair-loss caused by a BAD weave/braids , you must work towards treating the problem or else it will get worse.
3. When Treating your hair-loss, do consider the following:
a. Healthy hair begins with a healthy scalp!- be sure to properly shampoo your hair, use antifungal products if you have any type of scalp disease.
b. Check your diet– are you consuming enough protein? If not, be sure to increase your intake of healthy proteins and omega-3 fatty acids. (fish, soy, canola oil, etc)
c. Vitamins– are you taking enough vitamin B12? If you’d like you can add the vitamin BIOTIN to your daily regimen to boost hair growth, but be sure to consult the advice of a physician.
d. Topical Treatment– While some of these products can work for some, they won’t work for everyone, but we at myHairmyBeauty, we recommend products we’ve tried and are AVAILABLE for PURCHASE through us.
TOPICAL HAIRLOSS TREATMENTS
1. JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL – This oil helps rejuvenate dead follicles, helping to promote hair growth. Simply apply oil to the damaged area.
2. ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR FERTILIZER SERUM – This contains (diosgenin) that helps counter balance the hormone DHT that slows down hair growth. With 2 drops massage serum into affected area 2x a day.
3. NIOXIN INTENSIVE TREATMENT HAIR BOOSTER – This vitamin-enriched hair booster used twice daily works promotes hair growth by exfoliating dead skin cells and nourishing the hair. When applied this serum-like product will cause slight tingling and redness on the area, but this does not last long, or happen all the time.
are there any products not listed that you’ve tried and have helped treat your hairloss? Share with us!
**REMEMBER THESE PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE in LAGOS**
For CONTACT information email us!