Hey Beauty Lovers!
Over the weekend, Lagos and the Beauty community were abuzz over the Arrival of the Elizabeth Arden Brand in Nigeria.
The Fabulous event was attended by magazine editors, bloggers, writers, columnists, contributors and on-air personalities. The event also featured an appearance and speech by the beautiful Brand Ambassador Adeola Ariyo.
The company launched its full range of Skincare, and foundation products in Nigeria. The Elizabeth Arden products are available exclusively at selected Montaigne Place Outlets.
Here are some event pictures courtesy of some of our Favourite Beauty Bloggers:
So why is Elizabeth Arden in Nigeria major NEWS?
well here are 5 reasons why we’re excited about Elizabeth Arden in Nigeria!
1. Elizabeth Arden is a MAJOR Global Beauty Brand with a range of products including Fragrance, Skincare, and Makeup. So Ladies, our Beauty options are limitless and most importantly they are the ORIGINAL Products.
2. Elizabeth Arden‘s skincare products also include cosmeceuticals under the Prevage line. Cosmeceuticals are a line of cosmetics products that contain active ingredients that are beneficial to the Skin. So while the Arden packaging might be nice, the products DO contain fantastic ingredients that help the skin! (nothing better than Beauty + Functionality).
3. The Elizabeth Arden Skincare Line contains a wide variety of products that work for Black Skin, some of our tried and tested favourites are:
– Elizabeth Arden 8 hour Cream – A MUST HAVE if you always Have Dry Skin. With a base of Glycerin, this cream will keep you both moisturized and hydrated.
– Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion – This is fantastic if you have combination skin (both Oily + Dry). With its perfect combination of Botanicals and Vitamin E, heals dry spots and restores damaged skin.
4. The Elizabeth Arden Makeup Line is all about functionality! we’re talking about Foundation infused with sunscreen SPF 30, which is a MUST for the working Lady in Nigeria. Their foundation also includes their Flawless finish line, which is a lightweight creamy texture liquid foundation that moisturizers the skin, and promises to MINIMIZE PORES, and their flawless finish sponge on cream makeup.
5. The Elizabeth Arden Skincare and Makeup Line being sold in selected Montaigne Place stores, will finally give us access to some of these promising products that we @ myHairmyBeautyNigeria would love to try:
– Elizabeth Arden customers in Nigeria will finally have access to some of their favorite skincare products, as well as products previously NOT available in the Nigerian market.
I am particularly interested in trying the Prevage line! It’s never to early to get started on looking Ageless!
– I am particularly excited about the Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE triple defense shield SPF 50. Living in Nigeria, sunscreen is a MUST and finding the right hard can be very difficult. This product is perfect because of its strong SPF factor as well as antioxidants that protect your skin from environmental pollutants. If you are a Lady over 30 with normal or combination skin and you’d like to stay looking ageless, the Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE line and Ceramides are MUST haves.
So THERE you have it! Reasons why we’re excited about Elizabeth Arden in Nigeria! Aren’t you EXCITED?? Then HEAD OVER to Montaigne Place!