Ladies, if you want to Glow the natural way, you need to invest in a GOOD Vitamin C Serum.
I can’t stress enough how important Vitamin C is to the overall look of your skin. If you are not convinced that you need it, then here are 10 important facts about Vitamin C serum.
1. Antioxidant Vitamin C protects skin from free radicals and is essential in collagen production
2. Vitamin C serum contains Ascorbic Acid that reduces the appearance of discoloration and pigmentation on the face. Daily use of a Vitamin C serum will gently fade scars left from Healed acne.
3. Vitamin C Brightens the skin, and gives a physical glow.
4. When used alongside Sunscreen boosts the efficacy of the Sunscreen
5.Vitamin C boosts the production of Collagen that enhances skin’s firmness and elasticity
6.Vitamin C is critical for your body and plays an important role in maintaining healthy, resilient skin
7.A vitamin C serum will counteract any harmful effect of the sun and also decrease the chances of skin cancer by thickening the dermis layer. But it is important to note that a vitamin c serum cannot replace your sunscreen.
8. Dermatologists often use vitamin-C products to enhance the effects of cosmetic treatments, such as microdermabrasion and chemical peels
9. Vitamin C is a strong ANTIOXIDANT that repairs and renews skin cells, giving it a healthier look
10. It’s collagen producing factor makes it the perfect first step solution to fighting wrinkles. Use Vitamin C serum daily and push the wrinkles away.
As powerful as Vitamin C is, it is not something you can easily get by applying Orange slices on your face. The Key ingredient, L’ascorbic, is not stable and prone to Oxidation, so it is important to get a PROFESSIONAL VITAMIN C SERUM than D.I.Y serums.
How to apply it.
After you’ve chosen a vitamin C serum, it is important that you use it right. Correct method of application will definitely increase the effectiveness of the cream.
- Dampen your face with water and start by applying the serum to your face and neck.
- Let it dry for some time and then apply a moisturizer, if possible use one with a sunscreen in it. It is important that you use the serum before moisturizing and not after. This is because the serum is easily absorbed into the skin, while moisturizers work on the surface. If you use the moisturizer first, your skin will not be able to absorb the vitamin c serum.
- Vitamin C serums are oil free preparations that are perfect for balancing oily skin by exfoliating naturally. Because of its exfoliating properties, it is a good idea to follow up a vitamin c serum application with a moisturizer, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Lastly, after purchasing the serum, it’s a good idea to keep it refrigerated. This will keep the serum from oxidizing too quickly, and will give you a better result for the price.
***LISTEN UP LAGOS BEAUTIES! THE FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT ON THIS POST WILL BE RECEIVING A FREE CUE SKINCARE VITAMIN C SERUM. You have to be located in LAGOS***