Hi Ladies, if Hair growth is what you’re looking for, here are a list of Oils you need to stock up on and why.
You can’t talk about Hair health without mentioning this superpower oil. Castor oil is rich in vitamin E, proteins, and minerals. Castor Oil is also known for its anti-microbial properties treat scalp issues like dandruff. Castor oil has also been know to help in hair growth because it increase blood circulation.
This popular hair oil is rich in anti-oxidants and known to repair damaged hair. High in Vitamin E, Argan Oil deeply conditions and repairs hair, treats split ends and most importantly leaves your feeling and looking luxurious. Argan Oil is very lightweight, making it great for styling hair.
A favorite for Naturalistas, Coconut oil is a natural hair conditioner rich in vitamin E and antioxidants that repair damaged hair. Coconut Oil is powerful because it stimulates hair growth by penetrating into the hair follicles. Continous use of Coconut oil, not only makes your hair smell heavenly but treats and repairs hair, preventing breakage.
Not just for cooking, Olive oil’s high Vitamin E content makes it fantastic for Hair Growth. With its potent Oleic acid content that locks in moisture while penetrating hair shaft, olive oil treats and conditions the scalp, prevents dandruff and hair breakage by 60%.
Last but not least is Avocado oil that contains the powerful combination of Vitamin A, D, E and B6, magnesium, folic acid, amino acids, copper and iron. All these Vitamins and nutrients help in feeding and nourishing the health of your hair, which helps in Hair Growth. Vitamin E is also known as a powerful hair strengthener, preventing and treating hair breakage.
NOT SURE How to USE THESE OILS?
Why not try this D.I.Y Hot Oil Hair Treatment!
1. Combine your favourite Oils (2tbsp of 3 of the following oils)
- Virgin/Unrefined Coconut Oil as a base (prevents damage, restores moisture and balance and strengthens hair), 1 cup.
- Avocado Oil (improves strength and boosts shine)
- Argan Oil (hydrates and adds elasticity to dry, damaged hair)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, or “EVO” (fights hair loss and helps stop dandruff)
- Almond Oil (locks in moisture and reduces shedding by smoothing the hair cuticle)
- Jojoba Oil (most like your skin’s oil, promotes healthier new hair growth), 1 tbsp.
- Tea Tree Oil (antiseptic, antibacterial, cleanses scalp)
- Combine your oils in a microwave safe container then heat for about two minutes.
- CAREFULLY Pour melted oils into an applicator bottle for easy application.
- Make sure hair is wet/damp, then distribute oil evenly into your hair, while massaging your scalp with your fingers.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic cap and sit under a dryer for 20minutes. If you don’t have any dryer, double wrap hair with a plastic wrap and leave on for 1hr.
- After time has passed, remove plastic cap, cleanse and deep condition hair using cool water.