Hello beautiful ladies,
Here are 5 quick DIY to try with your hair this weekend
1. Prewash Treatment for Hair: Warm up Olive Oil for a few minutes and apply thoroughly to hair, cover with a shower cap for 15minutes, then rinse and shampoo. Be sure oil is warm NOT HOT when you apply to your hair
2. Natural Hair Lightener: Lemon Juice + Chamomile Tea. First brew tea, then add 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice. Mix, apply to hair and leave for 15-20 minutes, then rinse.
3. Deep condition your hair with Mayonnaise, yes mayonnaise. Forget the expensive name brand conditioner just buy mayonnaise and apply to hair after conditioning. Cover and leave for 20 minutes, be sure to use a blow dryer to activate the mayonnaise even more.
4. Deep condition with Avocado!
• 1 avocado • Extra-virgin olive oil • Honey
– Mash the avocado in a bowl, add olive oil and honey, heat for a few minutes and mix mixture until pasty. Apply to hair (make sure oil is not HOT) and cover with a shower cap for 20 minutes.
5. If avocado is not available, repeat the above recipe but use Banana in replacement for the avocado.