Hello beautiful ladies, we’re bringing you our weekly TOP 10 Beauty tips we learned this week, courtesy of our twitter timeline!
Did you know that ingredients as simple and affordable as Carrots and Honey are really all you need for quick skin rejuvenation mask? Yes, check out the following tips and get INSPIRED!
Top 10 Beauty tips from Twitter
- Detoxifying masks made of clay and fruit enzymes help pull excess sebum from pores and dissolve dead cells (@dgskincare)
- Clean skin better absorbs skin-perfecting serums and lotions, so you get more bang for your buck (@dgskincare)
- Eat better. Try to increase your intake of dark green vegetables, they help to oxidize the skin (@BeautyOverdoseM)
- Hydrate your skin from within by drinking lots of water! (@faceplace)
- Did You Know that drinking just one cup of green tea twice a day over the course of six months may actually reverse sun damage? (@faceplace)
- Eating bananas is also a great way to beautify as the vitamins C and B6, manganese and water improve your complexion from the inside out. (@SheKnowsBeauty)
- Antiaging Skincare Tip: Avoid and Reduce processed sugars which bind to and eventually weaken the collagens in your skin (@NewSkinRadiance)
- Eating cabbage can help beautify the skin! This vegetable has an abundance of sulfur, which purifies the blood & improves the skin. (@faceplace)
- Tweeze brows after you shower to reduce ingrowns. WHen your pores are open you are less likely to get bumps (@newSkinRadiance)
- Jojoba oil is wonderful for people who suffer from sensitive skin conditions, including psoriasis and eczema. It helps soften your skin and when applied to your hair will increase its shine.