If you’re a Natural Hair diva, then you know all about the great benefits of Jamaican Black Castor Oil, or JBCO for short. If not, then here’s a little 411 on this Miracle Hair Oil.
– Derived from ingredients and method that go into preparing castor oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil or JBCO is different from refined castor oil, simply because it is processed the natural way, without losing the purity and potency of the oil.
– Because of its potency, JBCO is great for the skin and for the Hair
– When used for the SKIN, JBCO makes for a great moisturizer and can be used to heal skin ailments like eczema, acne etc.
– When used for the HAIR, JBCO makes for a great scalp conditioner and also hair moisturizer. It is great for the hair because it helps in sealing in moisture, and protecting the hair from the harmful effects of heat and environmental pollutants. JBCO is also known to clean the scalp and can be used to treat scalp ailments like dandruff amongst others.
– Because it nourishes the scalp and helps in the growth of new hair, JBCO is often recognized in the Natural hair community as the “re-growth” treatment. If you want to grow back your edges and hairline, THICKER and stronger, then use JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL!!
Remember, JBCO should only be used EXTERNALLY!!